Parted Magic 11.11.11 (x86/x64) | 180 MB
Parted Magic - A package of utilities for working with hard drive-based bootable CD Linux. Allows you to perform various operations with partitions and a large number of file systems.
The composition of Parted Magic includes the following programs:
• GParted - partition editor
• Partition Image - a tool for working with disk images
• TestDisk - Tool for restoring boot records
• fdisk, sfdisk - partition table editor
• dosfstools - A utility for creating and verifying the integrity of the FAT partition
• ntfsprogs - tools for working with NTFS partitions
In total, the package includes 70 different tools to check the status of drives, monitor, copy, archive data. The supported file systems ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, xfs, reiserfs, reiser4. Download Parted Magic can be done with CD, USB-drive or network.
What's New in This Release:
Nov 6, 2011
– clamav-0.97.3 : upgraded.
– mozilla-firefox-8.0 : upgraded.
– /usr/bin/pmagic-erase : minor enhancement.
– /usr/bin/pmagic_xorg_conf : minor enhancement.